Monday, October 3, 2011

Holla!

Wise, wide readership:
Sad to announce I will not be running the Nike Women's Marathon, due to a recent bout of poverty resulting in the inability to fly across the country. If anyone looks a lot like me, has trained for a half marathon and can meet my time goal of 2:00:00, and is trustworthy, I will literally mail you my driver's license, which expires on 10/29, so you can have my number.
In other news, I ran a 34-mile week last week which KICKS ASS. I also headed out to the Korstian area of Duke Forest in Saturday's "Jesus Weather" for the first time since being back in Chapel Hill and it was gourd-geously fallish (get it!?). Yesterday I wore el ear warmer for the first time of the season and tonight I might bust out the Running Gloves. I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS. ALL OF THIS.
Love,
Liz "Grandma Slow" Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment